For a four day week, this has been QUITE a week! I enjoyed a wonderful Monday off, where I spent (a lot of money) at Target and went to the gym…I then proceeded to spend the rest of the day creating science activities!! On Tuesday, I had to leave school early because I almost passed out, in class, from the flu shot I got the day before. FUN. Today I had my last NY State certification exam. So boring.
That being said, we have been doing some super cool things in school lately! I will be sharing them this coming week. I will leave you with some random thoughts for the day! Real posts the rest of the week…starting this afternoon! I promise!
- Love fashion? Love beauty? Check out my BFF Amanda’s blog!! All our Loves. She’s so cool! I want to be her when I grow up!
- Giants. Oh man, the Giants. I love the Giants! I have so much anxiety about the game tomorrow!
- It’s almost Chinese New Year! Luckily, Chinese New Year falls during Catholic Schools Week this year, where we do lots of fun activities all week, so I don’t feel bad cutting science a little short to celebrate with my class! I have a math activity planned and since most of my 6th graders are Year of the Dragon, and it’s their lucky year, we need to have a real party!
- I love teaching my algebra students about linear equations in slope-intercept form! YAY!!
- It’s snowing for pretty much the first time this year (except for Halloween)! I hate snow 🙁
- This is the one area of my classroom that is still just as organized as it was at the beginning of the year.
- I love Pinterest!
- I joined the Be My Valentine Exchange…did you?
Have a great weekend! Any big plans?!